The position of a Roush Ford Service Porter is to go above and beyond for our customers coming in for service. Take direction from Service Advisors in relation to customer's vehicle.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisor, Parts Associates, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are some of the day-to-day responsibilities?
· Dress service customer cars with disposable floor mats & plastic seat lining.
· Drive service customer cars through the car wash.
· Retrieve customers' car when ready for pick up.
· Park customers' car when dropped off for service.
· Check tire pressure and fill with air if needed.
· Change wiper blades as needed for customers.
· Top off washer fluid as needed.
· Be available to work Monday - Saturday.
· Sweep, mop and clean the service area as needed.